Get Ready for His Appearing

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Get Ready for His Appearing

Post by kpowell »

Bible Text:
Psalm 84:11

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11.

We have a wise, loving heavenly Father, who hears the prayers of His children. But He does not always give them what they desire. He withholds that which He sees would not be for their good. But He bestows on them all that they need. He gives them that which is necessary for growth in grace.
When we pray, we should say, “Lord, if what I ask for is for my good, give it to me; but if it is not, withhold it, but give me Thy blessings.”
The Lord hears our petitions; He understands our situation, and He will supply the very thing we need. He will strengthen our faith and increase our spirituality. The Lord is good and merciful, perfect in understanding and infinite in wisdom.

“The Lord is soon to come, and we must be prepared to meet Him in peace. Let us be determined to do all in our power to impart light to those around us. We are not to be sad, but cheerful, and we are to keep the Lord Jesus ever before us. . . .

We must be ready and waiting for His appearing. Oh, how glorious it will be to see Him, and be welcomed as His redeemed ones!
Long have we waited, but our faith is not to become weak. If we can but see the King in His beauty, we shall be forever and forever blessed.

All the best for the Season, keep safe, keep love in your heart and share warmth in a practical way with someone today.

LOGIN