I'm safe forever in Your arms

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Fault/Bug I'm safe forever in Your arms

Post by kpowell »

Heavenly Father please make my heart your throne, i pray !!

I won't go back, can't go back, to the way it used to be
Before Your presence came and changed me!

+×××××××××××

As long as God is alive
You can survive !!!

++++++++++++
BIBLE TEXTS:
Psalm 136
Psalm 28:7

Psalm 28:7
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."

what to do when a fire alarm goes off
Everyone must evacuate the building by way of the safest and closest exit and/or stairway. Never use an elevator to exit during a fire alarm activation. Once outside the building, move away from the building. Assemble across the street or along the sidewalk of the adjacent building.

Always have a bag with all important documents and items stored in a safe place that is easily accessible, so in case of an emergency (fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane) you can grab it and run with it.
Suggested items to have in that waterproof knapsack/ backpack or bag:
- emergency money (cash with some small notes)
- passport
- spare car keys or spare travel card for the train, tube or tram
- a mask (covid is still with us), disposable gloves,
- a clean warm clothes and clean underwear to last for at least 2 -7 days if possible
e.g. a tam, gloves, socks, scarf (in case it is during winter)
- an army / swiss knife/ mutli tool
- candle, matches or lighter, cord, duct tape
- whistle, flashlight with batteries, or headlamp
- first aid kit and a compass
- essential medication
- Rain poncho / small tarp

Psalm 136 -King James Version

1 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
4 To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
5 To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
+++++++++++++++++

Benefits by Leticia Soares
• Cabbage can help control high blood pressure. Cabbage is a source of fiber, folic acid and potassium. Potassium relaxes the walls of the blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and protecting cardiovascular system.
• Cabbage may help in weight loss. The vegetable has few calories and it is rich in dietary fiber, which promotes the feeling of satiety for a longer time, helping in weight loss.
• Cabbage regular consumption contributes to a healthy vision. Cabbage is rich in vitamin A, which is one of the most important nutrients to reduce the risk of macular degeneration and vision loss.
• Cabbage can strengthen the immune system. Cabbage is a source of antioxidants compounds such as vitamin C, carotenoids and folate, which help prevent that free radical damage body cells and protect the body against infection.
• Cabbage help prevent constipation. The high dietary fiber content of cabbage can help make your stools larger and softer and this can help lower the risk of constipation and diarrhea.
• Cabbage has anti-inflammatory properties. The vegetable is a source of antioxidants that fight inflammation and prevent chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer, cancer and depression.

LOGIN