Rise to Excellence through Christ - Raxann Chin (Special Guest)

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Fault/Bug Rise to Excellence through Christ - Raxann Chin (Special Guest)

Post by kpowell »

Rise to Excellence through Christ - Raxann Chin (Special Guest)

I hope you have come prepared to learn today:
Quit looking for someone else to be your solution
There is only one person that can calm your storm!
I don’t know what your storm is but
you can be rescued, you can be saved by Christ Jesus!

I had a very special guest in studio today:
Raxann chin
Fashion Designer & Stylist
“ Award-winning, Jamaican-born couturier Raxann Chin has just completed her latest major assignment as Costume Designer on the new Disney short film Keeping Up With The Claus, released across several major platforms in December 2021.
Raxann Chin’s attended Wayne State University in Detroit, the University of Detroit’s Mercy Law School which paved the way for a decade-long tenure on Wall Street.
In New York, Chin was a stockbroker, and worked at Solomon Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch. After the debilitating financial crash of 2008, she decided to pursue her passion for designing full-time.
Chin also owns and operates a couture clothing line that has dressed clients including Miss Jamaica World 2015,Sanneta Myrie, who placed in the top five of Miss World that year." Her line offers Haute Couture, Bridal, Prêt-à-Porter, Home Collections, and Costume Design, all under our slogan ‘Awake. Live. Be a Magical Goddess.’

Important quotes from the interview today:

Hiccups are not failures in life

Having a near death experience helped me to refocus and cherish self and spirit
Being ok with self = being aligned with attaining goals (not just setting goals)
Self-taught fashion designer

What words of advice and encouragement would you like to leave with our listeners today?

Be aligned with your own purpose and authenticity in life
Be patient with the process (3 key things: consistency, focus discipline)

LOGIN