Gratitude is a Must !

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Fault/Bug Gratitude is a Must !

Post by kpowell »

Notes from the interview today with Dejon Reid, a true survivor who sees gratitude as a must !

Topic for this week: Gratitude is a Must !
Our special guest in studio today Is: Mr Dejon Reid

His Parents instilled good values in him and his siblings
He grew up in a disciplined household, with especially my father being a JDF officer
I learnt life lessons
Moving to a new country, new job and home challenges: starting all over is never easy!
You have to do what you need to in order to pay the bills

Have you ever had the What If syndrome !!
- Well I was going to use my savings to buy a one-way ticket to return home, but I changed my mind and decided never to give up and God helped me to get through the tough times and I am now rejoicing and giving Him praise!
I now manage moving consultants across the Tristate, with a large moving fleet, managing the sales team to connect with clients (we serve students, wall street and celebrity clients)
As a mentor I help youths and adults and offer anger management.
All of us get angry, but it’s what you do in response that makes the difference
All of us have influence, so direct it for good
You are not here by mistake
My dad (now deceased) taught me: Whatever you do, do it to the best of your ability, even if you are street sweeper, be proud of what you do.

My mother ensured that as a male I was domesticated and could take care of my wife and family in all aspects and not have to depend on a woman solely for my wellbeing.
Take a leap of faith and go out and get what you need to achieve and claim it through Christ
- Change your way of thinking
- Be determined
- Change your process, be bold!
Align yourself with successful individuals who can speak positive things and success into your life
Don’t be distracted, set your goals and move towards achieving them
Most of all, HAVE A HEART OF GRATITUDE!!

LOGIN