Let's talk Education Today

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Let's talk Education Today

Post by kpowell »

Let's talk about Education Today

Bible text

Proverbs 14:12 - King James Version
12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

The challenges faced in the Education sector during Covid 19

COVID-19 and The Deepening Gaps for Students

COVID-19’s Disparate Impacts in Illness, Loss, and Economic Crisis

Disparities in Access to Mental Health Services During the Pandemic

Mental health services are an ongoing need for many students, as noted above. For students, who disproportionately rely on their schools for those services, the pandemic has only compounded that need. 71
Participation Disparities in Full-Time In-Person Instruction In-person instruction provides strong engagement between students and teachers, students and their peers, and direct access to the full-range of academic and wraparound services that a school provides

Struggling to Log on and Stay Connected During Distance Learning Technology barriers.

students lacked the technology necessary to take part in virtual instruction

Logging in to class

Losing contact with school- students being forced to work as they have lost the breadwinners to the virus, so they now have to provide for the family left behind.

Reduced enrolment and retention for students who are caregivers.

Sharp declines in enrolment, especially among men and male students

Experienced unprecedented financial challenges, deepening fears about whether they could continue their education at all.
When the pandemic began to disrupt the world economy, many of these students lost their jobs and, with that, the means to support themselves through school

These are just some of the challenges faced in the education sector, during the pandemic.

Solution: Seek the face of your creator, who provides, protects and restores.
Through Christ all things are possible!!

Testimony: “I have experienced financial breakthrough by trusting in God to provide for my needs and that of my family”

LOGIN