In The Name Of Jesus the Christ

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Fault/Bug In The Name Of Jesus the Christ

Post by kpowell »

"When our request is “in the name of Jesus,” we can be certain that the whole machinery of heaven is at work on our behalf.

We may not see the angels working all around us. But they are—sent from the throne of heaven in the name of Jesus, to fulfill our requests."

As you read, imagine that Jesus is talking directly to you, face-to-face.
What hope and encouragement can you draw from these promises?
At the same time, ask yourself, “What things in my life could be standing in the way of having these promises fulfilled for me?

What changes must I purpose in my heart to make?”"

"Anxiety is caused by all sorts of things. It could be due to pressure from work, unexpected criticism, feeling that we are unwanted or unloved, health or financial worries, feeling that we are not good enough for God, or believing that we are not forgiven."

"Whatever the reasons are, one reason we hang on to our problems is that we think we can sort them out better than anyone else can.

But Peter urges us to reconsider any such idea. The reason we don’t have to worry is that God cares.

+=============

John 14:1-3 King James Version
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

+++++++++++++

"Make a list of the areas in your life where you need the power of the resurrected Jesus.
When you have finished, pray that this power will be applied to all these areas of need.

Bible texts:
John 14:1-14
Psalm 31:23
2 Corinthians 5:21
Galatians 3:13
Hebrews 2:9

LOGIN