What music are you dancing to ?

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

What music are you dancing to ?

Post by kpowell »

Bible Text: Proverbs 2:1-9 King James Version
2 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

"Every passing day brings us one day closer to the glorious appearing of the Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds of heaven.

Though we don’t know when He will come, we can be certain that He will, and that is what really matters."
"Despite the long centuries since Jesus ascended, the promise of His coming remains relevant, even today.

Why?

Because all that we have is our own short life (Ps. 90:10), followed by an unconscious rest in the grave (Eccles. 9:5, 10), and then the final resurrection, without any later opportunity to change our destiny (Heb. 9:27).

As far as each one of the dead is concerned (as stated in lesson 3), because all the dead are asleep and unconscious, the second coming of Christ is never more than a moment or two after they die.

For you, in your personal experience (as for all of God’s people of every age), Christ’s return is no more than a moment after your death.
That’s very soon, is it not?"

Keep the faith and keep holding on until then.

LOGIN