Fathers_ Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Fault/Bug Fathers_ Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

Post by kpowell »

Subject: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

Bible Texts: Hebrews 13:5- 8
Ephesians 6:1–3

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Hebrews 13:5-8 King James Version:

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Determine to be a blessing to others always today, this week.
I am lifting up our men today, all the Father’s all the guardians, single dad’s, grandfathers, sons, Happy Father’s Day when it comes.

Source: Quotes obtained from Google

Children want to make their fathers proud, and an involved father promotes inner growth and strength. Studies have shown that when fathers are affectionate and supportive, it greatly affects a child's cognitive and social development. It also instills an overall sense of well-being and self confidence.

What is the biblical importance of fathers?
The role of father originated with God himself, our Heavenly Father, and is a divine role and calling. Becoming a father, stepfather, grandfather, or foster father is an opportunity to become like God, to love and care for children as God loves and cares for us.

What are the 7 roles of a father?
Stephen Kendrick outlines seven roles that a father plays in the life of his family: provider, protector, leader, teacher, helper, encourager, and friend.

Ephesians 6:1–3:
“Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. ‘Honor your father and mother’ (this is the first commandment with a promise), ‘that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.’”

LOGIN