You are a Rare Gem in God’s eyes: Some Diamonds are Rare

The Stand Up Stand Out forum. Live every Thursday 7pm - 8pm.
Join in the discussion.
kpowell

Post by kpowell »

You are a precious gem in God's eyes and absolutely nothing will change that. His opinion of you is permanent. He want to make your heart His dwelling place and He doesn't want to move. When you decide to give your heart to the world, He stays in a corner of your being and shines His light of hope until you turn back to Him.

Malachi 3:16-17
King James Version
16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Zechariah 9:16
King James Version
16 And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.

... By our own carelessness we throw ourselves in the lap of the devil and God stretches down His hands, extracting us from evil. Thank you Heavenly Father for your grace and mercy, Amen.

LOGIN